The connection to the server has failed. Account: ‘your_account’,
Server:’mail.domain.com’, Protocol:SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): NO,
Socket error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800ccc0e
You email program is trying to connect to the server using a port that is blocked or unavailable on the mail server, or at the organization’s perimeter.
- You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
- Your account settings are incorrect.
- Your user profile in Outlook is damaged.
- An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged.
- The configuration of your Antivirus software is incorrect.
- Outlook was removed from the computer or the installation is damaged.
- The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect.